- Use 1 cup (100 mL) of lukewarm water for every cup (325 mL) of flour. Add a little more flour for stiffer dough and for softer dough, add little more water.
- For smoother rolling, add a teaspoon (6mL) of cooking oil.
- knead well for good results
- Leave dough covered for at least 10-12 minutes before rolling.
- Mixed dough can be stored in an air-tight container for later use. Keep in the refrigerator and use within 2-3 days.
- Chapati, paratha, roti and puri wrapped in foil can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 4-5 days. Just heat and serve